Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up SOOOOO tired!  When is the weekend again?
  • We were all out of chocolate chip muffins and I was stuck with blueberry.  I was not happy about it and refused to eat them in the car.  Mommy told me I had a cereal bar in the bag if I got hungry.
  • Daddy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's then we went to the grocery store to buy chocolate chip muffins....  Thank goodness my Daddy loves me!  I did offer to pay for the groceries, then remembered I didn't have any money.  I did offer to put the groceries on the counter for Daddy.
  • Daddy and I came home and ate dinner.  I had lo mein noodles and watched a little Curious George.
  • I helped Daddy bathe the dogs then got a bath myself.  I got upset when I ended up soap in my eyes.  Silly me, I put soap on my hands and then rubbed my eyes.  I know to never do that again.
  • When Mommy got home, she ate her dinner that Daddy and I had bought her.  I asked her if she could share with me.  I ate some rice and a few of her green peppers.  When she finished eating, there were a few grains of rice left in the bowl, so I played with Mommy's chopsticks and picked up a little bit of the excess rice.  I then decided to put a few of my Teddy Grahams in the bowl to practice more with the chopsticks.  Though my method is not traditional, I was still proud of myself when I was able to get them from the bowl to my mouth without my hands.
  • A few meltdowns later, it was bedtime.  Thank goodness for all involved.  What a day!





No comments:

Post a Comment