Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I wore my new Minnie shirt today and was very excited to show Ms. Cheri. 
  • Mommy gave me a big hug and kiss when she left since she won't see me for a couple of days due to her meeting.
  • I pooped in the potty at Ms. Cheri's house today.  Even I was surprised!
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to the middle school where I got to help give out the raffle prizes and clean up after Wyld Life.
  • Daddy and I took Kendall home then went to the Hagerstown McDonalds, my favorite one with the big playground.  I got the "good witch" toy from the Wizard of Oz.  I called her "a princess."  
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's to play for a little bit this evening.  
  • On the way home, I kept telling daddy that I needed, "a vitamin, milk, and to read a book before bed." I don't he knows the routine yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment