Saturday, October 5, 2013

October 5, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept until about 7:30 this morning then cuddled with Mommy for about half an hour before we went downstairs and ate breakfast.  
  • After breakfast, we decided to get ready and go to a big yard sale and book sale that was at a school Mommy knew about.  There were so many cars and people there!  We even saw Payton and her Mommy and Mommy saw a few of her friends too.  Mommy bought me lots of books and I was so excited they had princess books, Phineas and Ferb books, Cars books, and so many more.  Mommy bought me a few beanie babies...  I got to pick out the ones I wanted so I picked a pink snail, a dragon, and a purple bear.  Mommy was hoping I would pick the fawn, giraffe, and kangaroo, but I like the less traditional animals.  I also got two cars and the man selling them gave me a free helicopter.  It was so much fun there!
  • We went to Hagerstown to get some craft supplies since Mommy said we were going to be crafty.  While holding the spools of ribbon for Mommy while walking around the store, I asked Mommy to back up so I could show her something.  I made the realization that the spool of ribbon I was holding had a hole in it and that it would fit on the pegs of shelves I was seeing hanging on the wall.  Mommy thought this was so smart of me to make this observation.  We walked around the mall in Hagerstown, ate lunch, and got to play in the play area as well as ride the train and horse.
  • Once at home, Mommy and I had a nap.
  • Mommy fixed a delicious dinner of fettuccine alfredo with broccoli and I held more than one helping since it was so yummy!
  • After dinner, we worked on four different fall crafts.  It was so much fun being creative with Mommy!  
  • After craft time and a little housework, we cuddled on the couch and relaxed until bed time.  
  • I ate on


























No comments:

Post a Comment