Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I woke up, cuddled with Mommy while Daddy walked the dogs, then rode with Daddy to McDonalds.  He bought me pancakes!  Yum!
  • Once Mommy woke up, we got ready and went to church.  I wore my "More hot chocolate please" t-shirt and jeans with my cute brown boots.  When I put my boots on, Mommy said I looked super cute and I said I looked like a super cowboy!
  • Ms. Sierra wasn't there, but I had Rebekah to play with, so I had fun anyway.  After church was over, I sang into the microphone.  I love singing Twinkle, Twinkle in front of a crowd...  No stage fright here!
  • Once we got back home, Daddy and Dave took a break from their work in the bathroom for lunch.  We went to Five Guys and I ate quite a bit of my grilled cheese and fries.
  • On the way home, I fell asleep in the car.  When I woke up about an hour later, Mommy was pulling into Ms. Sierra's driveway.  I spent a few hours with the Puffinburger family while Mommy and Daddy got some work done.  
  • Mr. Calvin bought me a huge Hello Kitty doll.   She is almost as tall as me.  I love her and wouldn't even let go of her for Mommy to put me in the car.  She had to lift both of us in at the same time.  I also had to wear Mommy's jacket since it had gotten so much colder since Mommy dropped me off.  
  • Once back at home, we ate left over spaghetti and bread.  I also ate some lettuce and carrots with Ranch dressing.  I cleaned my plate, so I got dessert too.
  • Mommy and Daddy played ball with me in the living room.
  • When Mommy and I went up to bed, I kept taking her "order" and serving her food and taking Mommy's money.  I kept giving her the money back so we were just giving it back and forth.  Mommy liked watching me prepare her food in my "kitchen."  I would put it in the microwave and say numbers while I pushed the buttons, then beep when it was finished, then would put the food in the refrigerator to cool down before bringing it to Mommy.  Mommy said the food was delicious!
  • We read part of the Toy Story book before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment