Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 27, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  •  Ms. Sierra had to wake me up at her house this morning since I was still snoozing.  Daddy picked me up at 8:00am then took me home, gave me a bath and breakfast. and started getting me ready for church.
  • I wore a beautiful blue dress with a black sweater and black tights.  Mommy forgot to take my picture in my princess dress.  :(
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Panera bread for lunch.  He said it was the perfect day for soup for lunch since it was chilly outside.  I ate yummy mac-n-cheese and bread with butter.  I saved my yogurt and brought it home to eat later.  
  • Once at home, I quickly fell asleep for my nap.  Mommy and Daddy napped too.  We slept about 2 1/2 hours.  It was wonderful!
  • When I woke up, I was ready to paint my pumpkin.  I used four different colors of paints then decided I wanted sprinkles on my pumpkin too.  Mommy said glitter would have been better, but since she didn't have any that she could find, she just let me use candy sprinkles.  She said hopefully there wouldn't be any animals licking my pumpkin to get the sprinkles as a snack.  Mommy and I had so much fun painting and sprinkling the pumpkin.  Mommy said that she and Daddy will carve their pumpkins in a couple of days instead of painting them.  I was nice and told Mommy I would save some sprinkles for their pumpkins just in case. 
  • Mommy and I went to the Halloween store to look for antennae for my ladybug costume.  We found some super cute red ones.  There were all kinds of monsters around the store and they made me nervous at first, but once Mommy told me they weren't scary, only silly, I felt better about them.  
  • I drove the car at the grocery store and helped Mommy pick bananas and cereal bars, then helped unload a few groceries at the checkout.  I was such a big helper that the lady working there gave me a sticker.  
  • After unloading the groceries, I made a castle with the toilet paper and paper towel packages.   Then, I hid behind them, and then jumped from one to the other like they were stepping stones.  Who knew that groceries were so fun?
  • After dinner, we just relaxed at the house and watched an episode of Curious George before bed. 














No comments:

Post a Comment