Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said:
  • "I had a lovely bath, Grandma."
  • "Two monkey suitcases coming right up!" (referring to kids suitcases with monkeys on them at Kohl's).  "Two giraffe suitcases coming right up!" (being silly... there were no giraffe suitcases).
  • "Lucy looks like a sheep and Gracie looks like a cow." 
  • I used several words today that surprised Mommy... I said, "lovely," "familiar," and "actually."


I did:
  • Played outside with my scooter and flowers.
  • After a nap, I set the table for lunch all by myself.  I put my new friend, Daniel Tiger at the table too.  
  • After lunch, Grandma, Mommy, and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese.  It was so much fun!  With my tickets, I got a colorful slinky and a purple whistle.  My favorite game was the piggy game where you had to hit the bar to get the ping pong balls in the pig's mouth. 
  • After Chuck-E-Cheese, we stopped at Kohl's and looked to buy me some new socks.  While Mommy and Grandma were looking at the socks, I reorganized the packages of panties on the other side of the rack.  There were several packs on the floor or in the wrong place, so I fixed it and made it nice and neat.  Mommy said she hoped they would pay me in socks.
  • Grandma bought me some sidewalk chalk so I drew on the sidewalk and asked Mommy to draw me a hopscotch.
  • Mommy and I went around the block, Mommy walked and I rode my scooter.  I stopped at nearly every other house to pick dandelions then brought them back to Grandma's to line them up on the steps like I did yesterday.
  • I played in the puppies toy bin for quite a while.  I decided to get all of the bandanas out of the bin and fold them as neat as I could. 
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read Cows to the Rescue.  It is so funny!





















No comments:

Post a Comment