Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "But that's a pajama shirt." (When daddy gave me my monkeys playing instruments shirt to wear to school today.)
  • "I drew one of those things that kids ride and say 'WEE'" (Showing daddy a chalk drawing of a roller coaster.)
I did...

  • A loud truck woke me this morning so I yelled for daddy to come get me. I got to cuddle with him for a few minutes before it was time to get ready for school. I did not want to get up this morning at all. When daddy carried me to the couch to eat breakfast, I just cover up with a blanket and went back to sleep.
  • I played on the playground at school today. That's where we were when daddy picked me up. I love playing with Olive and Lucy.
  • Daddy set up my bouncy-house when we got home. I loved bouncing in it and climbing over the wall. I also ran around the yard in my socks. Daddy wasn't very happy about that. Then, I drew on the back porch and made a perfect letter "A."












No comments:

Post a Comment