Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...


  • "When something is scary, it's awful!" (I told Mommy after finding her wallet that she had left in the restaurant and she had said it was scary...  I told her my friend Phoenix from school had told me that).
  • "I used Daddy's lipstick" (after using his Chap-stick).

I did...

  • This morning, I was exhausted.  Thank goodness it is Friday!
  • I wore my "robot" shirt and my "running shoes."
  • When Daddy picked me up from school, my teacher explained to him that I have not been listening as well the past two days and that I had been in time out for talking during the movie.  Daddy and Mommy seemed a little disappointed by the news and talked to me MANY times during this evening about how to listen better and why I need to listen.
  • I was such a big helper assisting Mommy with laundry and even put my clothes away neatly all by myself.  Mommy was proud of me for helping.
  • Mommy said I might get to do something super fun tomorrow... I'm looking forward to it, so hopefully I can.
  • I sent Grandpa a Happy Birthday message last night so he would hopefully get it sometime today while he and Grandma are on their trip.  I can't wait to see them in a week!





No comments:

Post a Comment