Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "I love Gabriel.  He's my friend" (when driving home from the movie).
  • "I'm taking pictures of beautiful things" (while snapping pictures with Mommy's phone while she was driving).  I took pictures of cars, and even flowers in front of the house once I got out of the car.
  • "Watch out for the leaf snowball" (as I threw a handful of leaves at Mommy).

I did...

  • Mommy and I met Gabriel and his family at the Alamo Drafthouse to see The Muppets Most Wanted movie.  It was my very first movie in a theater and I loved it.  I was a big girl and did pretty well about not talking much and staying in or in front of my seat.  The only issue was having to run in and out to go potty, but overall Mommy was proud of me.  I loved eating popcorn and Twizzlers and sharing with Gabriel.
  • After we got home, Mommy tried to get me to take a nap and she ended up getting really mad at me because I wasn't listening or doing what she wanted me to do.  Luckily for me (and Mommy), I finally started  listening.  I spent some time running around with just my panties on because I was "hot."  Mommy and Daddy thought I was hilarious.  We spent some time playing a game I call, "Balloon Catch" where I would throw or hit balloons at Mommy or Daddy then they would catch it and hit it back.  Such fun!
  • After some time at home to make sure I was ready to listen better, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner... I won another friend from the claw machine and was so excited.  We ate cheesecake bites and I dipped my French fries in the cheesecake "filling" and ate them.
  • We did a little shopping.  We looked at possibly getting me a "big girl" seat for the car to give me more leg room.  Hopefully we'll have one before our trip to see Grandma and Grandpa.
  • I tucked my baby doll and new bear in on some pillows on the floor and covered them with a blanket for their bedtime and gave them kisses before going to bed myself.



 

 






















No comments:

Post a Comment