Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 9, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "It smells like strawberries" (when smelling the pink flowers).
  • "Can we watch Dorothy for a few minutes?" (referring to The Wizard of Oz).

I did...
  • I wore my "Sweet" pink shirt with the kitty cat to school. 
  • As soon as I got to school, I told Ms. Patty about how I hurt my eye.  Mommy thinks I was trying to get some sympathy points.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I showed her the bulletin board in my classroom.  She was excited to see the flowers we had painted during school today on the board.  She asked me what I had eaten for lunch and I couldn't remember, so I had to ask my teacher, Ms. Jessica.  Ms. Ashley told Mommy I was a great helper today and she appreciated how good I was today.  Mommy was proud.
  • I went to Chick-fil-A and ate dinner and played with Gabriel.  There were lots of kids from Mommy's school, so I think it was some sort of special event.  I had so much fun, but was sad to leave.
  • Daddy took me to go to a meeting.  I tried to be good, but was whiny.
  • When I got home, I asked to watch Dorothy, so we watched a little bit.  Mommy's surprised by how much I remember about what is happening next while watching.  I have a great memory and it helps I have seen the movie MANY times.
  • At bedtime, while looking for my Very Busy Spider book, I found two different copies of Daddy's favorite book, Wacky Wednesday.  Mommy said it must really be Wacky Wednesday if there are two of the same book!  How silly!









No comments:

Post a Comment