Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "It smells like vanilla" (referring to the white flowers in front of the house)... Mommy thought it was interesting that the purple flowers "smelled like purple" but the white flowers "smelled like vanilla."
  • "Does bees wear shoes?" (while holding her bumble bee paper bag puppet that she made at school).

I did...
  • I was exhausted when Daddy woke me up.
  • I wore my purple bunny shirt this morning with my monster coat.
  • Mommy picked me up and I asked her why she was "late" not realizing she was not late, but later than normal due to work.  I miss her when she is working.
  • At home, I was surprised to get an envelope in the mail.  It was a bunny card and a beautiful necklace with Tinkerbell.  I felt like a princess with it on.  We sent my cousin Sherry a picture to say thanks for the beautiful gift.  I also asked Mommy to send a picture to Grandma.
  • I asked Mommy and Daddy to go to Ms. Sierra's tonight instead of trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Luckily, Ms. Sierra was free for me to go visit. I had fun playing with the girls and running around and being silly.  I did get a boo-boo on my eye running into the tv stand, but a little candy and ice made it feel better.  Mommy also gave me some "liquid medicine" at bedtime to help. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment