Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:

  • "Spell!  Spell!  Spell!  I'm a magic lizard!"  (while shaking my red Crayola toothbrush...  I did the same a couple minutes later shaking Mommy's hairbrush)
  • What do the black cows do?" (Daddy responded by telling me they eat grass, walk around, and sometimes give milk).  I said, "The black ones give chocolate milk!"
  • "Where is my hamster basket?"  (It took Mommy a few minutes to realize I was talking about my hamper for my dirty clothes.

I did:
  • Daddy bought us Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast.  They were so yummy but I made a big mess on Grandma's couch.
  • After packing up all of my things, we loaded the car and headed back home.  It was sad to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa, but I was excited to get home to Gemma and Cameron. 
  • I fell asleep about 10 miles from Charleston and slept quite a while.  
  • I enjoyed looking out the window as we drove the back way home.  I liked seeing all the animals (sheep, goats, cows, deer, etc.), the river, the trees, and even big rocks.
  • When we pulled in front of the house, I was so excited to see even more flowers that had bloomed in front of our house.  They are so pretty!
  • I built a big block tower with Daddy but it eventually fell over.
  • At bedtime, I colored a beautiful picture for Daddy and left it on his pillow for him to find when he goes to bed.
  • Indy must have been glad to be home too.  He was already snoozing under my bed before I got in it.  He is my nighttime protector.  He's so good to me.
  • I had Mommy leave the room and come right back in after the lights were off and I was in bed.  She came back in and asked what I was doing.  I told her I was praying.  I explained to Mommy that you close your eyes and put your hands together and talk to Lord.  Mommy helped me finish my prayer and then it was time for sleep.  I'm looking forward to another exciting day tomorrow.




















No comments:

Post a Comment