Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:



  • "I'm too sick to go to dance, hear this... (cough, cough, cough)."  When Mommy told me I couldn't go outside and play if I was too sick for dance, I told her, "I'm feeling great now!"
  • "How did Daddy make this so cheesy?"  (referring to the shells-n-cheese Daddy cooked for dinner with our grilled hot dogs).
I did:
  • I woke up coughing and coughing and I was so tired!  Daddy dressed me in my new Bahamas shirt (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!).  When Mommy asked if I wanted to stay home, I told her that I wanted to go to school.
  • I got sympathy from my teachers this morning since I was coughing and was upset that my friend, Olive, wasn't there yet when we got to school.  I wanted Mommy to stay until Olive got there, but she said she had to go to work.  My medicine must have kicked in before lunch because the teachers gave me a breathing treatment close to lunch and then said I hardly coughed after that. 
  • I tried out my new playground (the part that Daddy had already fixed).  It was fun trying out the new slide before getting dressed for dance.  
  • We had some drama when we couldn't find my ballet slippers, but Ms. Kayla wasn't too mad that I didn't have them for class.  I demonstrated some of my dance moves for Carol after class.  She thought I was too cute!
  • At home, we ate dinner (thanks Daddy!) and then I played on the rock wall part of the playground that Daddy had fixed.  I can't wait to see how much fun it will be when it is all fixed!  
  • I tried out my shark toy in the bath tub.  It was super loud and fun!  I played with my Leapfrog Pen and book before bed.  
  • Hopefully I wake up with less coughing tomorrow morning.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment