Sunday, April 27, 2014

April 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 I said:
 
 
  • "It says none hot veggies" (talking about the message in the cup holder of my car seat...  Mommy told me it really says, "no hot beverages")
  • When I get bigger and when my ears don't get so loud, maybe I can ride a motorcycle."
  • "Does it look like a football?" (asking Mommy what my poop looked like after she told me it was big)...  Mommy laughed and laughed.
 

  I did:
  •  I woke up at Ms. Sierra's then Daddy came to pick me up.  We got breakfast to bring home and eat before getting ready for church.  I felt like a princess in my purple dress and white sandals.
  • After lunch, I came home to change clothes, then Mommy and I went back to her school to help clean up after last night's prom.  Gabriel was there and so was another girl that I played with.  Her Mommy teaches at Mommy's school.  We had fun running from "zombies" and sitting at the tables like high school kids.  Gabriel brought me a Perry drink and a coloring book... how sweet!
  • After a nap at home, we ate dinner and then I got to play outside with chalk (even writing my name all by myself) and playing my bubble blower.  I also rode my scooter up and down the sidewalk.  It was fun!
  • I had to have a bath, especially since I was covered in chalk.  Luckily I had my Angry Bird towel/blanket to keep me warm after my bath.








































 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment