Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 
I said:
 

  • "Neigh, neigh!  Look at my horse.  It's name is Super Star the horse.  It's gold and violet."
  • "It's called a button because it says 'snap'."

 

I did:
  •  I woke up on my own this morning before Daddy came to wake me up.  I was a big girl and got dressed in my giraffe shirt and pants all by myself. 
  • When Daddy took me into my school, I was such a big girl.  I sat in the rocking chair and he left without any issue.
  • Mommy and Daddy got my "report card/observation sheet."  I got a very good report from my teachers showing that I can do everything they wanted me to be able to do.  Mommy and Daddy were super proud of me!
  • I spent a couple of hours with Ms. Sierra and her family while Mommy and Daddy went to a Young Life banquet.  I had fun with Mr. Calvin (AKA Mr. C) and Ms. Sierra. 
  • At home, I told Mommy all about how I learned about horses at school today and she was so excited to see my beautiful horse.
  • I put a blue plastic bracelet on my arm and told Mommy that it has "active power," then proceeded the push the imaginary button on it and take off running.  Mommy asked to borrow it and had me show her the "button."  When she pushed "the button," she ran super fast.  When Daddy pushed the button it didn't do anything for him.  It only gives "active power" to girls not boys.  Sorry Daddy!


  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment