Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:

  • "I'm going to go sit with the girls."
  • "I'm going to go sit with the boys."
  • "I don't want to leave." (referring to the bonfire).
  • "I'm too tired to..." (fill in the blank at the end with "wash my hands," "get off the stool in the bathroom, "hug grandma," and so on).

I did:
  • Rode scooter and played with Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy went to Tommy's church this morning.
  • Took a nap and woke up to find Mommy, Daddy, Tommy, and Samantha at the house.  It was great to have an audience to entertain with my Wizard of Oz songs and dances.
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to a bonfire with Tommy's church.  It was so much fun!  There was a trampoline, lots of bouncy balls, doll babies, hula hoops, sidewalk chalk, and lots of kids to play with.  It was so much fun!  We sang songs, clapped our hands, and I spent time with the big kids during the campfire.  I didn't want to leave.
  • When we got home, I was way too tired to get ready for bed.  Luckily Mommy helped me out. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment