Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:

  • "Do Grandma and Grandpa know we are coming?"
  • "Are we almost to Grandma and Grandpa's house?" (I asked MANY times as we drive to their house). 
  • "I can't do 90 minutes!"  (when Daddy said we had another 90 minutes left until we would get there).
  • "It's not me!"  (when Daddy said "I hear growling" while driving to Grandma and Grandpa's house... The dogs were growling).

I did:

  • I wore a beautiful sparkly shirt to school.  I got lots of compliments.
  • Daddy picked me up from school.  I had been invited to both Lucy and Olive's houses to play.  Mommy and Daddy are so happy that I'm making such good friends at school.
  • I was surprised to find Mommy, Littles, and Indy in the car.  I was super excited to go see Grandma and Grandpa.
  • I was impatient during the trip but was excited about seeing the windmills at Mt. Storm during our trip.
  • I fell asleep about an hour from Charleston and slept until we stopped to visit Dave and Andrea since that is where we found Grandma and Grandpa.  I was so tired when we got there that nearly the entire time cuddled with Mommy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment