Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:


  • "I didn't want you to look at my pictures!" (screaming at Mommy because she got my papers out of my cubby at school just like she does everyday).
  • "Do you want to pet my puppy?  He's nice...  His name is Happy Lover.  He's a girl." (talking to Mommy, referring to the colorful stuffed puppy dog that I had put in my toy dog carrier).
  • "Shhh!  Me's already asleep!" (as Daddy told me "I love you" at bedtime).
I did:
  • I woke up so tired.  We didn't sleep so well last night.  Mommy wonders if the medicine is making me have bad dreams or something.
  • I was so excited Olive was already at school when we got there.  I hardly noticed Mommy leave.
  • When Mommy picked me up, the teacher told her I had been more emotional than normal today then I proceeded to show Mommy what she meant before even getting out of the building.
  • At home, Daddy already had dinner fixed, then we went outside.  Mommy seemed excited to do some things in the backyard with me.  She said it was Earth Day.  We made pine cone/peanut butter bird feeders which was fun.  I wanted to keep checking on them after we hung them up, but Daddy warned me I would scare away the birds.  I collected things from the yard and made my own picture by gluing them down.  I made a "bird with a beak."  When Mommy asked what kind of bird, I said, "a cardinal!"  Mommy made a robot out of paper/cardboard we had around the house.  I told her it looked like me.  She also bought flower seeds for us to plant, but we didn't have time before the rain rolled in.
  • Mommy and I got soaked getting out of the car at Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia even though Daddy was nice enough to let us off at the door.  I made lots of people smile while we were there.  They love me at trivia! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment