Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 I said:
 

 
  • "London bridges falling down, falling down, falling down... London bridges falling down, my fair mateys."
  • "Mommy, you're my sweetie pie."
 

  I did:
  •  I was so tired this morning.  Mondays are rough!  Daddy got me ready and took me to school since Mommy was already gone when I woke up.  Daddy says he will be taking me to school for a while during testing since Mommy is super busy.
  • Daddy picked me up from school too and got me ready for dance class.  Mommy met us there and fixed my hair for me.
  • Once home from dance, we ate dinner and I helped clean the porch.  I was in charge of the dust pan and did a great job helping.  I also brought my toy puppy on the porch to play, but he got tired so I put him in the puppy crate to take a nap then fed him a walnut.  I think he likes nuts.
  • I showed Mommy and Daddy a little of the dance I learned at class and they were very excited.  They also liked seeing the dance picture that was taken on Saturday. The group picture hasn't been posted yet, just the individual.  Mommy's a little disappointed at my goofy smile, but of course I'm still cute!  She just said that means more pictures after the recital.
  • Mommy and I did take some super silly pictures.  I told Mommy to use the flash and I would keep my eyes open... that didn't work out so well...
 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment