Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:


  • "Arggh me mateys!" (while wearing a bucket on my foot like a peg leg).
I did:
  • I had a long night and woke up a couple times with a potty accident, bad dreams, and a little coughing.  Daddy eventually took me down to the couch where I passed out nearly immediately and slept until morning while he slept next to me.
  • I was a little clingy when Mommy dropped me off this morning, but I eventually was okay with her leaving and playing with my friends.  We made a turtle today with a paper plate and I was so excited to show Mommy and Daddy.
  • Daddy picked me up from school then I played a few minutes out back while he cooked dinner.
  • When Mommy got home, we ate then Mommy and I played.  We made up a game where we threw a few pieces of a toy up in the air to see who could collect the most pieces after they hit the ground.  We laughed and had fun counting our pieces each time to see who "won."
  • I used the shovel and pail/bucket to play another game with Mommy.  We took turns shoveling the imaginary sand on our rug with the shovel and put it into the pail, then I turned it over, tapped the bottom of the pail, and slowly pulled the pail up and showed me imaginary "sand castle."
  • I played outside a bit while Mommy washed dishes and watched me out the window.  I pushed my yellow truck around the yard then couldn't get it pushed back, so Mommy had to help.  I climbed the lower part of the tree and saw that the birds had eaten a lot of the seed off the bird feeders we made yesterday. 
  • I played with my blocks and even put a few by the fireplace to "roast marshmallows" while waiting for Daddy to come home from his meeting.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy make my bed after the sheets were washed.  I was a super helper!



















No comments:

Post a Comment