Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...


  • "It smells like purple" (when smelling the flowers in front of the house and explaining to Mommy what it smells like).
  • "That's why it's called "The Lizard of Oz"... because it has Dorothy, and the Tin Man, and the Lion..." 

I did...

  • Mommy and I went to buy my new car seat today.  I was super excited!  
  • All three of us went to lunch and there were about 25 soldiers in the restaurant.  Mommy explained to me who they were, why they were in uniform, and how they keep us safe.  
  • Daddy installed my new car seat in the car while I relaxed in the old one on the front porch "reading" the manual.  Then, I got to try out the new seat.  I have much more leg room which gives Mommy more leg room too.  So, everyone is happy.
  • I was a big girl and took a nap on my own.  Mommy was very proud of me for being a big girl, unlike yesterday.
  • Mommy and I spent an hour touring and visiting every playground at the park.  It was so much fun!  I loved going down the slides, swinging, and climbing.  It was great fun!
  • We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and watching "The Lizard of Oz" and playing with the balloons and sorting dice while also playing with Littles. 









 





























No comments:

Post a Comment