Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10, 2014


 Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "I'll pay for it." (When asking if we could go to Chuck E. Cheese.)
  • "It tastes like sugar." (When describing what my lollipop from Chuck E. Cheese)
  • "Look Mom, I'm Santa Claus." (While putting a little Play-doh on my chin like a beard)


I did...
  • I woke up and got out of bed before daddy was ready to wake me. The early morning light makes it harder for me to sleep in.
  • Daddy took me to Chuck E. Cheese after school. I paid for it out of my piggy bank money. I spent a lot of time playing with a little girl and we even danced to "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes" with Chuck E. Cheese. I got a lollipop with the tickets I won.  I had so much fun! 
  • At bedtime, I wanted Mommy to put me to bed, but she explained that she had to do some packing.  When she reminded me that we are going to Grandma and Grandpa's tomorrow, I couldn't contain my excitement.  I squealed and kicked my legs.  I can't wait! 










 




No comments:

Post a Comment