Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:


  • "Just what I wanted!" (while hugging my unicorn that was in my Easter basket).
  • "I named her Super Love...  Super Love Henry because she is so nice" (referring to my new unicorn).
I did:
  • I woke up and couldn't wait to check my planted jelly beans to see what grew.  I put my hands over my mouth and gasped as I saw the dum-dums sticking up out of the soil.  I was a little upset that the sticks got dirty, but Daddy cleaned them for me.
  • I also had a bag to open from the Puffinburger family.  They are so nice to me.  It was loaded with toys and candy and even an owl plate, bowl, and cup.  I loved it! 
  • Carol also had given Mommy some candy jewelry to give me, so I was super excited about that too!
  • I wore my beautiful dress to church this morning with my sweater and necklace.  I felt beautiful and twirled in my dress.  
  • I made Mommy and Daddy an Easter card during church and we had an Easter egg hunt after church.  I found lots of eggs!  Mommy was a little upset since her camera on her phone wasn't working during the hunt, so Mr. Ted and Daddy took pictures for her.  
  • During my afternoon nap, I coughed and coughed and coughed.  Mommy started getting more worried.
  • Daddy came home with a playground set on the top and inside of the SUV.  He said it needs a little work before I can play on it, but I'm super excited about it.
  • Mommy took me to a different doctor today, someone other than Dr. Wear.  She called the place MedExpress.  The ladies there were so nice and told Mommy that she was right and that all the coughing was just my allergies and asthma acting up.  I got new medicine and hopefully I'll sleep better tonight and be able to go to school tomorrow.
  • Mommy made yummy mashed potatoes and pork chops for dinner.  I kept running my finger on the side of the potato bowl and licking my finger since it was so yummy!  Mommy thinks she might have to make homemade potatoes more often if it causes me to eat so well. 























 











No comments:

Post a Comment