Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
I said:

  • "Mommy, I had a good dream..."  When asked what the dream was about, I responded, "Once upon a time there was a girl and boy.  They were walking with their dog and cat.  Then they went for a walk with their bird.  The end."
  • "Lucy (Grandma and Grandpa's dog) is like Lucy in the baby class at my school.  They both have gold hair."

I did:
  • Ate two breakfasts...  cereal and pancakes.
  • I got presents from Grandma and Grandpa's trip.  They got me exactly what I asked for, a pink dress.  I also got a pirate shirt, a pink and purple sparkly dress, a Bahamas shirt, and a bookmark. 
  • Grandma, Mommy, and I went to a place called The Clay Center where they were having an Eggstravaganza.  I participated in an egg hunt, got candy, got my face painted, made bunny ears, dyed Easter eggs and played lots of fun games.  My favorite part was the ball pit where the buckets carried balls to the top and "rained" them on the ball pit.  It was so much fun and I made myself very tired turning the wheel to help the buckets climb to the top.  Mommy said we would have to go back sometime soon to see the rest of the exhibits, since we didn't have quite enough time to play with everything today.
  • I fell asleep in the car on the way back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
  • I picked dandelions and violets from Grandma's yard and put them in a row all the way across the top stop.  I was so proud of it.
  • Alice visited and gave me presents and we all ate dinner together.  It was nice!
  • Mommy and I sat and relaxed on the front porch and enjoyed the beautiful weather for a little while this evening.  It was so nice. 




























 
























No comments:

Post a Comment