Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24, 2014


April 24, 2014
Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 
I said:
 
  • "Mommy, Daddy! I need to go potty." (At 2:30 this morning) 
  • "I don't have anyone to play with." (After all of the other children left Monkey Joe's)

 
I did:
  • I did not want to get out of bed this morning. When daddy carried down to the couch, I rolled over and fell back asleep.
  • Daddy took me to school this morning. I was extra clingy because my friends weren't there yet. I love playing with my friends. Daddy had me show everyone my new pirate shirt so he could sneak out.
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to Monkey Joe's. I love running, climbing, sliding, and jumping. I kept finding new kids to play with. Then, I was the only one left and I made daddy get up and come watch me.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment