Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 

I said:
 
  • "Don't help me!  I wanted to do it!" (Trying to put up my tent and not wanting Mommy to help)
  • "I learned that the baby room has stars on the ceiling, but they don't light up."
  • "I am a robot."
  • "You count to 8 then come find me....  I'll count to 8 then find you" (while playing hide-n-seek with Mommy).
 

I did:
  • This morning was rough since I was so tired, but I was excited to go see my friends at school.  When I got to school, Olive and another friend were wearing hats on their heads even when they weren't supposed to.  Olive wore a construction worker hat and the other girl wore a firefighter hat.
  • Daddy picked me up since Mommy was decorating for something called Prom.  I'm not sure what that is, but Mommy told me it was a dance of some sort.
  • Daddy and I had a relaxing couple of hours at home eating lasagna and hanging out.
  • When Mommy got home, I roasted block "marshmallows" by the fireplace, played hide-n-seek with Mommy and played with my LeapPen.  I used it to review my letters and play a few games in the books.  It was fun!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment