Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 
I said:


  • "Clap hands, Mommy!" (while starting to hit Mommy's hands...  Mommy thought I was high-fiving or something, but then I started to sing some rhyming words and she realized I was doing a pattycake-like game with her).
  • "Mommy, you're my super helper... throw this away" (after getting my sticker off of its paper and having Mommy throw away the trash).


     

    I did:
    •  It was chilly this morning, so I wore my grey fleece sweatshirt.  It kept me warm and cozy.  I also had to wear my monster jacket since it was raining and I needed a hood for my head.
    • I had a fun day at school learning about pigs and even made a pig on paper for school.  Mommy thought it was super cute when she picked me up.
    • At home, Indy came running to meet me at the door.  He's my buddy.
    • After dinner with Daddy, we went to church where I played with Rebekah, danced and sang on the stage, and played the drums like Grandpa while Daddy had his meeting with Major Story. 
    • When Mommy got home after Daddy and I returned, she read me a story and I fell asleep.
    • Only 4 days until The Wizard of Oz.  I can't wait!
     




    No comments:

    Post a Comment