Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "HEY! GIRL!" (While looking for the little girl I was playing with in Chick-fil-a. Daddy wasn't happy that I was yelling in the middle of the restaurant.)
  • "I have Grandpa's eyes" (in response to Mommy's question of what color eyes I have...when talking to Mommy about my hair color and eye color).


I did...

  • After school, daddy and I went to Chick-fil-a to play. I found a little girl to play with. I lost her and went looking around the store for her before finding her again in the play area. Daddy got me ice cream with a cherry on top. I love cherries. I didn't like the ice cream much so I drank all of daddy's milkshake instead.
  • At home, I spent the evening resting on the couch and watching Frannie's Feet before daddy turned on Despicable Me 2.
  • I was super excited and jumped up and down when Mommy got home from her trip.  Two days is a long time to not see my Mama. 
  • At bedtime, I asked Mommy to read my Bible with me.  She taught me something new, that the words typed in red were words that Jesus said.  I wondered who said the purple words (captions to the Precious Moments pictures within The Bible). 
  • Mommy tucked me in after a big hug, kiss, and Ugga-mugga.

No comments:

Post a Comment