Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said:


  • "Mommy, sorry I frightened Littles."
  • "Gabriel, we're coming!" (when Mommy was driving to meet him)
  • "Oh Snappers!" (when something didn't work right)
  • "I wonder when the Christmas bunny comes..." (at bedtime)
I did:
  • I woke up and relaxed in bed with Mommy and Daddy a few minutes until it was time to get up.
  • Mommy got me ready and took me to Winchester to see the movie, Rio 2, with Gabriel and his family.  It was so funny.  My favorite parts were when they were flying and dancing.  After the movie, we had a dance party at the front of the theater during the credits.  It was fun!  I was super excited during the previews to see that there will be a new animated Wizard of Oz movie next month.  I can't wait to see it!  Mommy also said that the original Wizard of Oz will be playing on the big screen at the theater next month too!  During the movie, I grabbed a pencil and paper and wrote my name all by myself.  I had trouble with the "S" but tried anyway.  Mommy seemed very surprised I was so good at writing my name.
  • On the way home, I told Mommy a silly Knock, Knock joke.  It was so silly she had to video it to send to Grandma and Grandpa.
  • After we got home, Daddy, Mommy, and I walked to Daddy's school for an Easter Egg Hunt.  There were so many people there and it was crazy, but I got 24 eggs all by myself.  I was super excited!
  • After a nap and lunch, we played and cleaned a bit at home.  I put on a puppet show for Mommy and Daddy.  I used the wheelie suitcase with a blanket overtop for my "stage."  Daddy used a pillow to hide his hand behind. 
  • After dinner, I spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra and her family. We went for two walks and they played "hairstyles" with my hair.  It was fun, but I missed Mommy and Daddy.
  • Back at home, we planted jelly beans in a pot in the window.  Mommy says that one night a year planting jelly beans will give you a special surprise.  We will have to wait until tomorrow to see what the surprise is and to see what the Easter Bunny left me in my Easter basket.  I also can't wait to wear my beautiful dress to church tomorrow for Easter Sunday.
 






 











































No comments:

Post a Comment