Friday, April 18, 2014

April 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said:


  • "I want to wear this shirt because Gabriel will love it." (While holding up my Hot Cocoa shirt... Daddy was not amused.)
  • "I don't want Gabriel to leave." (while walking down the street to our car next to Gabriel and his Mommy).
  • "I want to make a note for Grandma and Grandpa for the card." (to thank them for the Easter card).
  • "Hey!  I'm pumpkin... you can't call her pumpkin!" (when Mommy called Littles "pumpkin").  "You can call her Littles Pie." (after Mommy asked what she could call Littles)
I did:
  • Mommy and I met Gabriel and his Mommy for lunch at Habanero.  Then, we all went to the Be-Hive where we got to learn about and touch three animals:  a toucan bird, a small boa constrictor snake, and a Madagascar hissing cockroach.  It was so much fun.  The lady with the animals talked a lot about each animal, so I got up and played with the toys until the next animal came out.
  • I was a super helper by helping Mommy unpack and put away the groceries. 
  • I got an Easter card in the mail today from Grandma and Grandpa.  It was so sparkly and pretty and even had $5 in it.  I was super excited!
  • I packed a wheelie suitcase with some toys and told Mommy I was leaving.  When she asked where I was going, I told her I was going to the airport to go to the beach.  I wheeled the bag to the other room then came back saying I had forgotten something, added another toy to my suitcase then left again.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was too cute. 
  • After we ate lunch, we went to church for the Good Friday service.  I played in the foyer with Bekah and Thomas while Mommy and Daddy helped with the service.
  • Once at home, we watched part of Toy Story 3 and read Wacky Wednesday before bed.











































No comments:

Post a Comment