Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 I said:

 
  • "I have to find my work jeans." (when looking for pants to wear- I ended up finding my jean-like leggings to wear)
  • "The God of angel army is always by my side." (singing a popular Christian song and changing the lyrics to my own as needed)
  I did:
  •  I woke up early ready to get up and eat.  It was a busy morning, eating breakfast and then getting dressed to leave.
  • I was a super helper at Mommy's school setting up for prom.  I helped work on the lights, the balloons, the centerpieces, and most importantly, told everyone that Mommy bought donuts for them to eat and showed them where to find the donuts.  Mommy was proud of me for being such a big helper.
  • We ran from the school home to change clothes then to dance pictures.  It was hectic!  They took a group picture of my class and an individual picture too.  The photographer asked me, "Is that your regular smile?" when taking my picture, so Mommy can't wait to see what the pictures look like since she wasn't allowed to be in the room during the pictures.
  • We stopped at Chick-fil-A for lunch and they were having a big anniversary party.  I got my picture taken with the cow, jumped and slid on the inflatables, and of course I also ate food. 
  • After my nap, we got ready and I went to Ms. Sierra's to spend the evening while Mommy and Daddy worked the prom at Mommy's school.
  • All day when we rode in the car, I kept singing a song, so Mommy had me video myself singing it on the way to Ms. Sierra's.  I love that song!



























 
\
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment