Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...

  • "This is my horse trailer" (while pulling my pop up tent behind me through the house).
  • "I want Mommy!  Daddy didn't do the right thing after reading books...  he didn't give me a drink" (when asking Mommy to finish tucking me in to bed).

I did...
  • Mommy woke me up and got me ready this morning instead of Daddy.  I wore my "Super Sweet" shirt, but I was anything but sweet this morning.  I had a meltdown on the porch leaving the house because it was raining and I needed my hood on my head, but it was stuck in the back of my jacket and I refused to let Mommy help me. 
  • Once we got to school, I had another meltdown when the boy who was going into school in front of Mommy and I got to ring the doorbell instead of me.  I cried and cried and cried.  Ms. Patty had to end up holding me while Mommy left for work. 
  • When Mommy picked me up from school, I told her all about playing a game called musical chairs and even demonstrated how it worked before we left the classroom.  The teachers enjoyed seeing me act and get so excited explaining it to Mommy.
  • I was so happy Daddy was home... he acted like he missed me too. 
  • I had so much fun at dance and we were so good that we got to play animal freeze tag two times.  I sang one of the songs we danced to in class to Mommy all the way home in the car.
  • At home, I had another meltdown with Daddy while he was fixing dinner.  Mommy's hoping I'm just a little extra tired and not getting sick since I've been so whiny lately. 
  • I played with my tent and my stroller before heading to bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment