Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said:
  • "I love you too baby cakes." (in response to Mommy telling me, "I love you pumpkin.")


I did:
  • I ate Frosted Flakes with Daddy for breakfast.
  • I couldn't believe it was snowing outside after getting hot running around in short sleeves the past couple of days!
  • Mommy, Grandma, and I met Alice for lunch at Panera today.  It was delicious!
  • We went to visit some people that Grandma used to work with.  Mr. Rick gave me a cool new shark and Ms. Mary gave me a pretty yellow flower.  She hooked the flower to the shark and said it was a girl shark.  After much thought, I named the shark Silly Sally like one of my favorite books.  I said, "Silly Sally went to town, swimming backward upside down." 
  • I ate spaghetti and soup for dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  It was strange being at a different B-Dubs, but they still had games for me to play after delivering all of our team's answers to the person in charge of the game.







No comments:

Post a Comment