Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "There are at least 15 motorcycles!  Now there has to be at least 19!  (counting the hundreds of motorcycles we saw going the opposite direction on the interstate this afternoon... we only saw a small portion of the riders).
  • "I counted twenty-seven monkeys, how many did you count?" (after Mommy told me the book we were reading said it had twenty-six monkeys, but she only counted twenty-five).
I did:
 
  • I woke up and cuddled in bed with Mommy for a while so Daddy could get some work done to get ready for church. 
  • Since Ms. Sierra and the other girls who normally watch me at church weren't going to be there, Mommy and I stayed home.  Daddy said something about it being easier that way.
  • I asked Mommy to paint my fingernails and toe nails like she painted her toes.  I was super excited and felt like such a princess with pink nails!
  • After church, we had lunch and ran a few errands.
  • After my nap, I played a little outside.  I rode my scooter and bicycle.  I finally figured out how to pedal it, at least going downhill.  I would ride it with my feet working the pedals downhill, but as soon as I had to turn around to go up the slightest incline, I got off and walked the bike up the hill then rode back down.  I was very proud of myself that I figured out the pedals though.  Mommy went with me as I rode my scooter around the block (mostly riding, occasionally walking, stopping to visit dogs, or walking on the "balance beams" while Mommy carried the scooter).
  • After a yummy dinner at Logans (where I drew a jellyfish on my placemat), we came home and played in the backyard.  Mommy and Daddy trimmed Indy and Littles's hair some and I helped.  I played on my slides, played fetch with Littles, then cleaned up our mess after. 
  • Since I was such a big girl today, I got an ice cream sandwich.  Mommy and Daddy were so proud!



 
 













 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment