Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said:
  • "Wanna play nap?" (Daddy overheard me asking my friends this when he arrived at school to pick me up....  We were taking turns covering up with a blanket, lying in the floor).
I did:
  • I got to sleep in on a Tuesday!  It was awesome!  I slept until after 8:00 then Daddy got me ready and took me to school.  Mommy was already at work.
  • I had a few more friends at school today.  I even got a written invite to go to a classmate's house for a play date some time this summer....  Daddy wasn't as excited once he realized it was a boy, in the 4 year old class.  His mother said he talks about me a lot at home.
  • Mommy and Daddy both took me to gymnastics today.  I'm still working on my forward roll, but my cartwheel and jumps (including the sit jump) are already looking much better.  I think Daddy may have had more fun than me... he even tried the trampoline!
  • After class and a quick meltdown at home, it was trivia time.  We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and of course, everyone loved me and had to say hello to me.  I'm so popular there.  Mommy and Daddy even let me pick an answer and I was right!
  • Only three more days of school until summer break...

 
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment