Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "I don't like Ms. Jessica and Ms. Ashley is not my friend." (when Mommy was giving me a hard time for being whiny and not being nice at school today).  Mommy asked me if they weren't my friend because they make me behave and I quickly said, "YES!"
  • "I had fun at gymnaskits."  (Mommy loves how I say gymnastics)

I did:
 
  • I woke up excited that today was gymnastics day.  I wore a purple shirt and jean shorts to school. 
  • After school, we ran home to change shorts for gymnastics class then went to class.  I was super excited since this was my first time in the building and my first class.  I loved everyone's outfits and asked Mommy to get one, but she said we would have to try the class first to make sure I liked it.
  • I got to try a couple different types of trampolines, a small vault, hang on the bar (and walk my feet up), practiced my front roll (somersault), did lots of jumping, and even got to try lots of tricks on the balance beam (hanging from it like a koala, walking gracefully over obstacles on it, and even jumping off it).  Mommy seemed surprised they had us try so much the first day and during only a 45 minute class.  I loved it so much!  I even got two sun stamps on my hands and a coloring paper when I left class.  I can't wait until next week!
  • Mommy took me to Panera to eat since Daddy was busy. 
  • After dinner and a little shopping at Kohl's, we stopped at the library to pick out a few books,  have a puppet show, look at the fish, and play with the computer.
  • What a busy day!































 
















No comments:

Post a Comment