Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:  
  • "I want ice cream!" (before 10:00 this morning while eating a waffle).
  • "Blow bubbles like Daddy does!" (when taking a bath)
I did:
  • I slept in and Mommy was thrilled!  I even let her sleep a little longer while I watched Frozen on the iPad next to her in bed.
  • After waffles for breakfast and a little play time, it was time to get ready to go to Ms. Sierra's while Mommy went to camp to present to the staff.
  • I had fun with Ms. Sierra playing and even took a nap too.
  • I had so much fun at "gymnastkits" today but was a little scared about walking across the balance beam that straddled the pit.  I did it, but was very nervous.  Mommy is not used to me being afraid of anything.  I was such a good girl that I got a stamp on both feet and one on my hand.
  • After my gymnastics class, I went and played while Mommy worked out at the gym.  I had fun with the other kids and playing with all the toys. 
  • After dinner, we went to Carol's house to walk with her.  We even got ice cream in the park.  I was very disappointed when most of my ice cream hit the ground.  Mommy shared her ice cream with me.  I got to play a few minutes at the park before walking back.  I was so disappointed when we had to walk away from the park, but Mommy quickly distracted me by helping me find something interesting.  It looked like a lime, but had an odd citrus/pine smell to it.  We never figured out what it was, but it was nice to investigate it.  We watched lots of animals (dogs, cats, birds, etc.) during our walk.
  • Once at home, I chased lightening bugs through the back yard with Mommy and even caught a few. 
  • After a bath, medicine, and cuddles on the couch, it was bedtime.  While reading our book, Gemma and Cameron began chasing a moth flying around in the bedroom.  Mommy and I cuddled and watched them "hunt."  It was so much fun.  Mommy loved it.



































No comments:

Post a Comment