Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 

I said:

  • "Do I get to go to gymnastics today?" (asking Mommy when she picked me up from school....  I was a little disappointed to find out that my first gymnastics class will be tomorrow).
I did:
 
  • I was a little more awake than a typical Monday, but was still a little tired.
  • I wore a beautiful pink dress that Grandma and Grandpa had bought me in Antigua.  Daddy called me his little island girl.  The pink dressed matched my pink fingernails and toenails.  Daddy even let me wear my white sandals so I could show off my toenails.
  • I was so excited to show my friend Olive my fingernails, that I wasn't the slightest bit bothered that Mommy was leaving for work.  Mommy was relieved that I wasn't hanging on her today.
  • I had a lot of fun at school and even got to make pink "sticky slime."  I even got to bring it home.  I couldn't wait to show Daddy.  My teachers told Mommy that I was better behaved today and I got a "report card" (progress report) with all Gs (Good Progress) which was awesome!
  • I got a surprise SpongeBob goodie bag from Golden and loved looking through it on the way home from school.
  • After dinner, we (Daddy, Mommy, Carol, the dogs, and even Jillian) walked to Dairy Queen for ice cream.  I walked on all of the "balance beams" that I could and had fun running around, finding flowers, and talking to Jill. 
  • I colored with chalk at Jill's house when walking back home.





















No comments:

Post a Comment