Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:  
  • "Happy Daughter's Day!"
  • "Something's not right in the back yard." (after going all the way in the back yard for the first time since the storm several days ago, noticing the multitude of limbs and downed clothes line).


I did:
  • I woke up and we had a very busy morning.  Daddy was cooking lots of food to take to church.  The house smelled yummy, but not like it should for a normal breakfast.
  • I wore a beautiful green and pink dress to church this morning.
  • After church and a great lunch at the church, we said goodbye to our good friends, the Story family today.  They are moving to Beckley.  We will miss them a lot.  I will especially miss playing with my friend Rebekah.  I'm sure we will visit them soon, so it isn't really goodbye.
  • All three of us napped after church.  We were all super tired after such a long day/late night yesterday.
  • We helped Daddy get his clothes ironed and ready for his movie filming.  I keep saying he is going to a movie, but he is filming a movie.  Silly me!
  • Mommy bought me a new pair of sandals, a watch, and a book today and she didn't buy herself anything.  That's why I love her!  She must really love me too!
  • We cleaned a little at the house and I watched Dragon Tales and Miffy before bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment