Thursday, June 19, 2014

June 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said: 
  • "I want to catch lady bugs." (meaning to say lightning bugs while riding home from Sierra's house).
  • "Her name is Happy Baby." (when Mommy asked me my baby doll's name...  yesterday her name was "Girl Power")
I did:
  • I woke up at 8:15 this morning and ate muffins.  They were delicious!
  • A nice man came to help Mommy move limbs and sticks out of the back yard.  I was a big helper by staying out of the way.  I also was a super helper afterward by helping Mommy sweep up the small sticks and leaves that had fallen while we moved all the limbs.
  • I rested a bit on the couch watching "Let it Go" (Frozen) with my headphones.
  • I went to spend late afternoon/evening with Ms. Sierra while Mommy did some cleaning inside the house.  I had fun and even got to eat dinner (and popsicles) with her and her family.  I told Mommy that I had four packs of gummy snacks!  They must really love me!
  • Back at home, we cuddled on the couch and relaxed then took medicine and headed to bed.  I cuddled with my baby doll and had Mommy cover both of us up with the sheet. 














No comments:

Post a Comment