Friday, June 27, 2014

June 27, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:
  • "You have a library???" (with surprise when Grandma told her they might have crafts outside the library)
  • "Grandma, I have very good eyes but I can't see in dark places."

I did:
  • Mommy woke me up this morning and I told her, I thought it was still night. 
  • I cuddled with her on the couch a few minutes.  Indy and Littles joined us in cuddle time until Mommy had to leave.  Mommy and Daddy are going to be on a date for a few days while I stay with Grandma and Grandpa to help take care of Indy and Littles.
  • After Mommy left I stayed up with Grandpa and had Apple Jacks.
  • We had a relaxing day since it was so hot and there were no bugs out.
  • We all went to dinner and I ate pasta with marinara sauce and applesauce.   Since I finished everything, I got ice cream with chocolate syrup.  (YUM!)
  • We went to the levee and I had a juice box and squeeze fruit.
  • I loved to talk to people, wave at the boats, and liked seeing the blue and green birds.
  • Once we got back to Grandma and Grandpa's I had string cheese since I was hungry and then watched Strawberry Shortcake before going to bed.















No comments:

Post a Comment