Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:  
  • "But there's lettuce on it. I'll like lettuce when I get bigger." (When Grandma offered me a bite of tomato and it had a tiny piece of lettuce on it)
  • "cock-a-cock-a-coo"

I did:
  • After breakfast this morning, we went to Mommy's school.  Everyone there was excited to see me.  I colored pictures for Sherri and Mr.  Arvon and talked to everyone. 
  • After lunch and a few errands, we ran home to pack. 
  • I watched Frozen a couple of times during the trip and was super excited to get to Grandma and Grandpa's house. 
  • For dinner, we went to Cozumel to eat for Grandma's birthday and my favorite balloon artist was there.  He gave me an Elmo balloon, a dog balloon, a Spider-Man balloon. I also got my face painted. I was so excited until my eyes started itching a little. 
  • I was very hyper after being stuck in the car so long today. 
  • I can't wait to do fun stuff this week with Grandma and Grandpa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment