Sunday, June 29, 2014

June 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

"I'm sweaty. I need a fan." (When Grandma suggested going to my room I said I didn't need to stay in there. She told me we that there wasn't a fan in living room so I said, "how about this, I will take a big drink and it will go all the way down through my body to my arms and legs."  Guess what?  It worked. 

"I have lightning bug hands." (After letting the lightning bugs go)


I did:

Grandpa got up with me today. I had Cheerios today for breakfast. 

It was a lazy day today since we have been so busy the last couple of days. 

I talked to Mommy and Daddy on the phone. They were walking on the beach watching people make sand castles. I told Mommy that I wanted to make a sand castle with Daddy. 

After a nap, Grandma and I went to the grocery store. I was a big girl. Grandma was so proud. I was such a good helper. 

Grandpa fixed BBQ chicken on the grill. I also had potatoes, green beans, and corn on the cob. 

As a surprise grandma got me M & Ms. For some reason I ate half of each one. 

After dinner I caught a few lightning bugs. 






No comments:

Post a Comment