Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
I said:
  •  Ms. Sierra asked where I lived and I told her, "West Virginia dot com."

I did:
 
  • I wore a super cute purple summer penguin shirt to school today.  I love it!
  • I got my book order at school today.  Mommy ordered me lots of books.  By bedtime I had read about 8 new books with Mommy.  I have more to read tomorrow.
  • I was a very big girl and my teacher told Mommy I was "much better" today.  She was so proud of me! 
  • After getting Daddy, we went to Chick-fil-A to eat dinner.  Lots of Mommy's students and even a few teachers were there.  They were painting faces, coloring, making necklaces, and even talking in Spanish!  It was great!  I had lots of fun and I think the big kids liked me!
  • We went to church to a party for Ms. Amber since she will be leaving during the summer for college.  We will miss her.  It was fun playing games and helping Ms. Amber with her presents.  I also played in the nursery with some of the girls.  I was so happy to see Ms. Kelly, Sierra, Amber, and Emily. It seems like I haven't seen them for a while!














































No comments:

Post a Comment