Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:
  • "I have a really big bug bite on my leg.  It was caused by a whole family of bugs, not just one bug." (showing Grandma my bug bite).
  • While Mommy and I watched a coal train go by Grandma's house, I told her, "I think they are going to Kohl's to make dresses and clothes and bracelets and necklaces."
I did:
  • I woke up close to 8:00 this morning and Uncle Jim was the only one awake.  I ran around and acted crazy and loud and went to visit Mommy in bed every 5 minutes or so.  Finally, every one woke up and Grandma fixed us breakfast.  It was yummy!
  • I played with chalk and made a beautiful picture of a "beach party" on the sidewalk and was so excited to show everyone my picture. 
  • After Aunt Carol and Uncle Jim left to go home and I had a nap, I got to play in the backyard in the swimming pool.  It was very fun!  I got a lot of grass in the pool since I kept jumping out and in and brought the grass in on my feet.
  • After drying off and relaxing a few minutes, we got ready to go to the bowling alley.  Grandma was cheering for people who were bowling and I bowled my first 2 games.  I was so excited and had a lot of fun.  My first game was a 46 and second game was a 37.  I told Mommy that my bowling ball looked like a "watermelon" and was so excited that they had bowling shoes to fit me. 





















 



No comments:

Post a Comment