Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said:

"Take me home, country roads" (singing it for no a
pparent reason)
"Why folks are people standing there?"  (Referring to Magic Island in Charleston). Grandma told me maybe they were fishing, but I told her, "there's nothing in the water." Grandma told me there were fish in the water so I asked her, "are there octopuses in there?" 
I got a balloon and it was tied to a bracelet that changed colors. On the way home it changed back to what Grandma thought was white but I said, "it I s very, very, very, very, very light green."  I then smelled it and tells Grandma, "it smells like light green."

I  did:
We went to Festivall in Charleston. I got a tattoo that said "I love reading". 
We also made a necklace with my name on it but we lost it before it got home. 
I made a bookmark with my name on it. 
We walked to the mall to see the progress of the giraffe. 
While there we had lunch at Taco Bell.
I rode a ride before we left. 
Came home, took a nap. 
After the nap, I went swimming. 
Had 11/2 pieces of leftover pizza and was still hungry so I had  some green beans. 
Watched a couple of shows on the IPad. 
Went outside and watched fireworks and tried to catch lightning bugs. (Couldn't decide which was more important.) 
Saw two big slugs. 
Had a busy day, Grandma is exhausted:)





















No comments:

Post a Comment