Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day


I said:
  • "Sometimes when we are sleepy, we say 'ya' quietly" (when Daddy asked me if I said "ya" through the tunnel like he and Mommy).
I did:
  • I slept until after 9:00 this morning.  When I woke up, I came to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy.  Mommy told me to be quiet, so I laid there until close to 9:30 when Mommy got up with me.
  • After breakfast, Mommy and I relaxed downstairs until Daddy woke up.  He had a late night last night, so we let him sleep in.
  • Before getting dressed, I climbed in the bed and put my "Lizard of Boz" friends to sleep in the bed.  I even tucked them in. 
    I picked out my outfit, my pink "Daddy's little princess" shirt, floral shorts, purple socks, and black and white (with silver sparkles) shoes.
  • After getting dressed, we went out for lunch to Golden Corral where I was VERY excited about the "chocolate water fountain," then we headed back home for a nap, bath time, and play time. 
  • Afterward, I spent some of the evening with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy went on a date.   I had fun with Ms. Sierra and she even painted my finger nails and toe nails for me. 
  • Mommy and Daddy picked me up just after I fell asleep, but I woke up after Daddy carried me to the car.  I stayed awake long enough for medicine then fell quickly asleep.















No comments:

Post a Comment