Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said:
  • "I smell donuts!" (after Mommy and Grandma said they smelled a skunk while driving).

I did:

  • I slept in a bit then ate a pop tart for breakfast.
  • After getting dressed and ready, Grandma, Mommy, and I got in the car and started driving to my cousin David's party.  It seemed like it took forever.  I talked and sang, and sang and talked and kept myself awake the whole time instead of taking a nap.
  • I made new friends and got to visit with my family today at the party.  It was so much fun... We ate, played with bubbles, took turns in the enclosed baby area ("baby cage" as Alyson called it) and even got to eat cake.  I was the super helper who got to hand presents to David to open.  I showed him how to play with some of the new toys too.  My favorite part was reading Pete the Cat to David.  It's one of my favorites!  He seemed to like it. 
  • On the way home, I fell asleep pretty quick.  It seemed like it took much longer to get home than to get there though.
  • Once at home, we were resting and watching Frozen on the couch when Daddy's phone made a weird noise and everyone jumped up and ran to the basement.  Mommy said it was a storm but we were okay.  We sat in camp chairs in the basement and I continued watching Frozen on the iPad while we listed to the rain outside.  I got a little worried listening to Mommy and Daddy talk about things that had blown around outside.  I even had a limb come down on my toy car (I hope it will be okay).
  • I coughed and coughed today.  It was a rough day for my allergies with multiple breathing treatments.  Mommy is hoping I feel much better tomorrow.































No comments:

Post a Comment