Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day

I said:
  • "I'm going to be brave and ride the monster house ride but I'm going to hide my eyes" (referring to the haunted house ride at Camden Park).
  • "Mommy, I'm going to miss you when you leave."

I did:
  • We slept in until close to 10:00 and I ate a leftover Krispy Kreme donut for breakfast.  
  • We got ready and went to Camden Park.  I was so excited, especially when I found out my ticket to the park was pink.
  • I chose to ride "the log" (log flume) first.  Mommy and I got really wet on the small hill but not the big hill, how strange!
  • I rode every ride that I could possibly ride, except The Whip because it was way too loud.  I started holding my ears while in line and I decided I didn't want to ride it. 
  • Grandma was surprised how brave I was since I wanted to ride some of the really high rides. 
  • I quickly fell asleep once back in the car after I had cooled down a bit. 
  • Once back at Grandma's and Grandpa's house, we rested a bit and then ate a yummy pizza from Lorobi's.  I was a little disappointed that there wasn't breadsticks or pineapple on my pizza, but after I tasted how delicious it was, I didn't care. 

 







































 

No comments:

Post a Comment