Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said:
  • "I played too much in my dress at school and lost a lot of the sprinkles." (sparkly decorations on the dress)
  • "Thank you for my microphones!" (instead of headphones)
  • "TURN IT UP, MOMMY!" (yelling while wearing the headphones)
  • "Let's go to the basement." (when hearing thunder outside)
I did:
  • I got to sleep in again today.  It's nice having Daddy to let me sleep in and to take me to school. 
  • I wore my beautiful pink and purple dress that Grandma got me.  I love it so much!  I was worried about my dress and the lost "sprinkles" when I got home.
  • We relaxed at home tonight instead of going anywhere.  Daddy fixed a yummy dinner and I was super excited about the surprise he had for me, new headphones!  I wore them for quite a while tonight which was probably a good thing with the storms we were having.
  • We spent a little time in the basement due to the storms.  While down there, I just relaxed on Mommy's lap watching Frozen on the iPad with my new pink headphones. 
 
 














No comments:

Post a Comment